Agreement on Package Tours:
Regarding package tours:
The combination of travel services you are being offered is, following directive (EU) 2015/2302, classed as a package tour.
This means you are covered by all the EU-rights relating to package tours. The company Diana Hunting Tours & Limpopo Travel A/S are held fully responsible for delivering the complete package tour.
The company Diana Hunting Tours & Limpopo Travel A/S have taken steps to ensure they can offer the statutory protection required to reimburse all payments made and, if the package tour includes transport, guarantee your transport home in the event of them being declared bankrupt or insolvent.
Your principal rights following directive (EU) 2015/2302
- The traveller must receive all important the important information about the package tour before any contract is finalised.
- There is always at least one company that is responsible for the correct delivery of all the travel services included in the contract.
- The traveller will receive an emergency telephone number or other contact details, so they are able to contact the tour operator or travel agency.
- The traveller can transfer the package tour to another person, with reasonable notice, and on payment of any further costs involved.
- The price of the package tour can only be increased if there is an unavoidable rise in cost (eg. An increase in fuel prices), and that this is clearly stated in the contract, and under all circumstances not later than 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the price increase is greater than 8% of the cost of the package tour, the traveller has the right to annul the contract. If the tour arranger has reserved the right to increase prices, the traveller has the right to be charged a lower price if the relevant costs fall.
- The traveller can annul the contract without being charged a cancellation fee, and receive a full refund of any monies paid, if any of the package tour’s main elements, other than price, are changed significantly. If the company responsible for the package tour cancels the package tour before it has started, the traveller has a right to an appropriate refund and compensation.
- The traveller can cancel the contract with out payment before the package tour has started if any extraordinary circumstances arise, eg, serious safety concerns at the destination, that are likely to effect the package tour.
- The traveller can furthermore cancel the contract at any time before the start of the package tour on payment of a reasonable and justified cancellation fee.
- If after the start of the package tour, essential elements of the package tour cannot be delivered as agreed, then the traveller must be offered fitting alternative arrangements without further cost. The traveller can cancel the contract without charge if the services provide do not correspond to those outlined in the contract, and that this significantly affects the delivery of the package tour, and the tour operator does not provide help to solve the problem.
- The traveler has the right to a price reduction and/or compensation, if any of the travel services are not delivered or are provided in a defective manner.
- The tour operator must give support if the traveller experiences any difficulties.
- If the tour operator, or in some member states the agent, is declared bankrupt or insolvent, all payments will be refunded. If the tour operator, or in certain cases an agent, is declared bankrupt or insolvent after the package tour has started, and it is included in the the package tour, the travellers transport home is guaranteed. Diana Hunting Tours & Limpopo Travel A/S have established coverage against bankruptcy and insolvency with The Danish Travel Guarantee Fund (the body that is responsible for protection against bankruptcy and insolvency, eg. a guarantee fund or insurance company). Travellers can refer to that institution, or in certain circumstances the competent authority (contact details for The Danish Travel Guarantee Fund is given below), if any benefits are refused following the bankruptcy or insolvency of Diana Hunting Tours & Limpopo Travel A/S.
Rejsegarantifonden (The Danish Travel Guarantee Fund), Røjelskær 11, 3. Sal, 2840 Holte, Tel. 45 87 83 33 – www.rejsegarantifonden.dk
Website where you can find more details about the directive EU 2015/2302: www.retsinformation.dk.