SPECIAL PRICE | Roebuck Hunting in Poland
Here at Limpopo and Diana Hunting Tours we are proud to offer hunting on our excellent state-owned districts in Poland, some of which we have been working with for up to 40 years. These districts are renown for being very well organised, having good populations of game and offering accommodation of a very fine standard. If you haven’t yet arranged this year’s roebuck hunt here are a couple of offers for districts that still have bucks available for hunters.
• District 11,773 ha. in size
• Annual quota: 170 head of roe deer – 90 of which are bucks
• Most roebuck trophies are between 150-300 grams, although it is possible to find bucks of over 300 grams
Fixed price per hunter for 3 days hunting/accommodation, 3 roebuck of unlimited size, various fees and licences €1485.
Or price list hunts at €655 + trophy fees
Until 31st May we offer the possibility of 2 wild boars up to 13.9 cm tusks free of charge.
• District 10.229 ha. in size
• Annual quota: 88 head or roe deer – 45 of which are bucks
• Most roebuck trophies are between 200-300 grams, although it is possible to find bucks of over 300 grams
Fixed price per hunter for 3 days hunting/accommodation, 3 roebuck of up to and including 299 grams, various fees and licences €1350.
Supplement for bucks of between 300-399 g €255.
Supplement for bucks of 400 g and above €515.
Or price list hunts at €675 + trophy fees
If you would like to book or have any questions please phone Anne Fick or Joakim Pedersen on tel. (+45) 63 21 43 15 / (+45) 63 21 10 26 between 9-17 (Mon-Fri) or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org